- Mid terraced unit of steel frame construction
- Brick and metal clad elevations with metal sheet roof
- Double glazed windows
- Full height loading doors
- Minimum eaves height of approx. 6m
- Reception and ground floor boardroom with additional mezzanine offices above
- Offices are generally carpeted and have suspended ceilings and recessed lighting
- Additional mezzanine storage
- Kitchen and WC facilities
- Shared forecourt car parking
High-specification modern mid-terrace industrial/warehouse unitSpecification
Rugby is a rapidly expanding town situated in the centre of the UK's motorway network, with easy access to the M1 and M6, as well as the A5 and A14. I-Quarter is located off Pelham Road, which is part of the new Central Park development. The estate is now probably the most popular employment location in Rugby, approximately 0.5 miles from J1/M6 and 3 miles north of the town centre.
Assignment of the existing lease until 10 August 2025 at the passing rent of £22,591 per annum. Unit 8 can also be made available to give a total floor area of approx. 7,800 sq ft.