- Steel portal frame construction, with part brick, part insulated clad elevations
- Insulated clad roof incorporating 10% translucent roof lights
- Concrete floor slab approximately 175mm thick or as necessary for 50kN/m2 loading
- 7.5m to haunch
- Ground floor glazing and entrance to allow for specific occupier fit outs for trade counter uses
- Individual service supplies including 3 phase electricity
- Full height electric loading doors (5m H x 4m W)
- Offices to include suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- Kitchenette, WC and shower facilities
- Dedicated on site car parking
A brand new, high specification development to include Trade Counter, Warehouse / Industrial premises.Specification
Rugby is a rapidly expanding Midlands town situated in the centre of the UK's motorway network, with easy access to the M6, M1 & M45, as well as the A5 and A14. The site itself is prominently located on the Lawford Road with main road visibility from two sides. The location is just 1 mile to the West of Rugby town centre and nearby occupiers include Cemex, Travis Perkins, Jewsons and Stepnell. Rugby rail station is 2 miles away, which offers regular services into London Euston and Birmingham New Street.
New lease terms are available for a term to be agreed. Buildings are available individually or in combination.