- Open plan offices with some meeting rooms / individual offices.
- Double glazed windows with panoramic views across Rugby.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and raised floors.
- Gas fired perimeter radiators.
- Kitchen / Break out area
- 2 X 8 person passenger lifts.
- Male, female and disabled WC's plus shower facilities.
- 26 on site car parking spaces.
Good quality offices, with partial fit out and onsite car parking.Specification
Rugby is a rapidly expanding town situated in the centre of the UK's motorway network, with easy access to the M1 and M6 motorways, and also the A5 and A14. Myson House is located a few hundred yards from Rugby's recently refurbished mainline railway station with direct train connections to London and Birmingham. The town centre is approximately ¼ mile and there are also nearby convenience shops, hotel etc.
A range of suites and floors are available individually, or in combination from 2,000 sq ft upwards on competitive lease terms.