- Steel frame construction with a mix of brick and metal clad elevations, metal clad roof with inset roof lights, and concrete floor
- Minimum eaves 7m and maximum eaves 9m
- 4 ground level loading doors
- Single storey offices with modern specification, carpets, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and double glazed windows
- Reception, WC and kitchen areas
- Heating via gas powered blowers in the warehouse and perimeter radiators in the offices
- Canopy loading area
- Large self-contained site area with dedicated yard and car parking
- Comprehensive refurbishment is to be agreed
High Specification, Modern, Detached Warehouse/Industrial Unit - To Be Comprehensively Refurbished - Available from Summer 2021Specification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1 via the new link road, and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. Sopwith Way is part of Drayton Fields Industrial Estate which is regarded as one of the best employment areas in Daventry, located to the north of the town centre. Established surrounding occupiers include Brian James Trailers, Cummins, and Tyre Line.
The property is available on new lease terms to be agreed, at a guide rent of £139,000 per annum.