- Modern mid terrace industrial unit
- Available on new FRI lease
- Steel portal frame construction with brickwork to half height
- Steel profile cladding under a steel profile clad roof incorporating translucent roof panels
- Office accommodation to the front of the unit
- Male and female WC facilities
- Parking for 10 cars and separate loading access on a block pavioured courtyard
Refurbished Industrial Unit on Popular Brackmills Industrial EstateSpecification
The property is located on Osyth Close on Brackmills Industrial Estate, the premier industrial estate in Northampton. Brackmills is one of the major employment zones within the town, with major occupiers including John Lewis, Travis Perkins, Dascher, Howdens Joinery, and Wickes. Brackmills is a Business Improvements District (BID) and the estate has undergone wide ranging improvements to the infrastructure, with traffic calming measures and new designated lorry parking spaces on the estate.
The property is available on a new FRI lease at a quoting rental of £38,500 per annum exclusive.