- Modern self-contained accommodation
- Established office location adjacent to M1/J15
- Cavity brick construction beneath a pitch span tiled roof
- Aluminium casement double glazed windows
- Open plan office areas at ground and first floor
- Suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with inset lighting
- Plaster painted walls over solid carpet covered floors
- Heating and skirting trunking
- Kitchenette and WC facilities
- 9 car parking spaces
Investment - For Sale - Modern Office BuildingSpecification
Grange Park is a mixed business and residential area on the M1 approximately 2 miles south of Northampton town centre. The subject property is immediately adjacent to Junction 15 of the M1 and forms part of Grange Park's employment area where occupiers include Amazon John Lewis, RBS, Barratt and Lambert Smith Hampton. Also nearby are hotels for Holiday Inn and Campanile, a Harvester and a district center anchored by a Co-op convenience store and with cafes, a nursery and the George Inn.
Offers in excess of £315,000 are sought for the benefit of the freehold interest. This equates to a net initial yield of 7% after purchaser's costs of 4.49%.