- Brick built with double glazed windows
- Contemporary fit out which could be adapted to suit
- Carpeted throughout
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Heating and cooling units
- Perimeter trunking/cabling
- Kitchen/breakout facilities
- Male, female and disabled WC's
- Reception area
- 10 on-site car parking spaces
Modern Self-Contained Semi-Detached Office BuildingSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton and has good access to Junctions 16 and 18 of the M1, plus the A45, M40 and A5 trunk road. Heartlands employment area is probably regarded as the best in Daventry and is situated approximately 1 mile to the north of the town centre. Cottesbrooke Park is located off Newnham Drive, which is in turn accessed from the A361 Drayton Way.
New lease terms are available at a guide rent of £23,500 per annum.