- Prominently positioned
- 6m minimum eaves height
- Good sized secure fenced yard area
- On site staff car parking
- Refurbishment to include:
- - New metal clad elevations
- - New roof coating with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- - New LED lighting to the warehouse
- - New electric ground level loading doors 5x
- - New office finishes to include glazed curtain wall, carpets, LED lighting, and air conditioning
Under Comprehensive Refurbishment - High Quality Detached WarehouseSpecification
Midland42 is located on Midland Trading Estate, Consul Road, strategically positioned at the centre of the UK's motorway network, just off the A426 Leicester Road and providing direct access to J1/M6 (2 miles). The estate is part of Glebe Farm which combined with Swift Valley provides Rugby's largest employment area. Rugby town centre is approximately 1 mile to the south, and Rugby rail station 1 mile to the west. Rugby is an important distribution location providing excellent links to the M6, M1 and M45 motorways, as well as the A14 which is the main route to the east coast ports. Daventry International Rail Freight Terminal (DIRFT) is approximately 8 miles east, just off J18/M1. Rugby also offers easy access to a number of major international airports.
A new lease is available on terms to be agreed. Please contact the agents for further information.