- Steel frame with lower brick elevations and metal cladding above
- Metal cladding roof with inset roof lights
- Warehouse eaves height of 2.8m
- Single ground level loading door
- Gas fired warm air heaters
- Fluorescent strip lighting
- The offices are carpeted and have suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Double glazed windows
- Reception area and welfare facilities
- Good sized car park and side loading area
Warehouse/Industrial Unit with Single Storey OfficesSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1 via the new link road, and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. Broad March is part of Long March Industrial Estate, located on the southern side of Daventry, just off the A45. The estate comprises a mix of industrial, warehouse and office occupiers.
The premises are immediately available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease at a guide rent of £90,600 per annum.