- Brick construction under a pitched tiled roof
- Block pavioured car parking area with 12 dedicated spaces
- Offices fitted out to a high specification
- Suspended ceilings with CAT II lighting
- Fully fitted staff kitchen/canteen
- Impressive boardroom
- Open plan office space at first floor level
- Male and female WC facilities
- Mature landscaped environment with lawned area to the rear of the building
Modern Two Storey Semi-Detached Office BuildingSpecification
Minerva House is situated on the excellently located Swan Valley development which totals approximately 89 hectares (220 acres). This provides direct access to J15A of the M1 motorway and the A43 leading to the M40. Northampton town centre is approximately 2 miles to the east. Nearby occupiers include Pets at Home, Post Office, Bloor Homes, Avery Healthcare, Guy Salmon Jaguar Land Rover, Levi's, Morrisons and Peleton.
The property is available on a freehold basis with offers invited in excess of £425,000.