- Steel portal frame construction with full height cladding
- Metal clad roof incorporating roof lights
- Sectional roller shutter door
- WC and kitchen facilities
- First floor offices fitted to a good standard
- Parking and loading on block pavior courtyard
- LED lighting in offices
- 3 phase electricity
Modern Mid-Terraced Industrial/Trade Counter UnitSpecification
The property is situated off Phoenix Parkway and located in the heart of Corby's employment area. Access is provided off Cockerell Road, leading onto Whittle Road. In the immediate vicinity is the improved retail park providing a wide offer of retailers, including M&S Food, Asda, Next and McDonald's. Just off Cockerell Road and its junction with Courier Road, Wickes have opened a store. Pasteur Courtyard is a collection of modern industrial/trade counter units.
The unit is available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease at a quoting rental of £19,000 per annum.