- Steel frame construction
- Lower brick/blockwork with metal clad upper elevations
- Metal sheeting roof with inset roof lights
- Concrete floor
- Single ground level loading door
- Mix of open plan and individual offices/meeting rooms with carpets, suspended ceilings and recessed lighting
- Gas fired central heating
- Kitchen and WC facilities
- Reception/entrance area
- Good sized forecourt
Industrial Warehouse UnitSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1, via the new link road and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. Faraday Close is part of Drayton Fields employment area, which is regarded as one of the best employment estates in Daventry, located to the northern side of the town centre.
The property is available to let at a guide rent of £49,500 per annum.