- Steel frame construction
- Lower brick and upper metal clad elevations
- Metal clad roof with inset roof lights
- Full height ground level loading door
- Two storey offices with separate entrance
- Offices are generally carpeted and have suspended ceilings and recessed lighting
- Kitchenette and WC facilities
- Forecourt car parking and loading areas
Semi-Detached Warehouse/Industrial UnitSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1 via the new link road and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. Macadam Close is part of Drayton Fields Industrial Estate, which is regarded as one of the best employment areas in Daventry, located to the north of the town centre. Established surrounding occupiers include Brian James Trailers, Cummins, and Ford.
The property is available at a guide rent of £6.50 per sq ft.