- Terrace of steel portal frame constructed buildings under pitched roofs with translucent roof panels
- Roller shutter doors for each unit measuring 4m x 3m
- Minimum eaves height of 3.5m (6.5m to apex)
- Each unit has welfare facilities including WC's
- Well proportioned parking and loading access for each unit
Terraced Industrial/Warehouse Units within a 13 Unit Courtyard Development - Recently RefurbishedSpecification
Marconi Courtyard fronts on to Brunel Road within the Earlstrees Industrial Estate in Corby. Corby is linked to Kettering via the A6003 dual carriageway leading to the A14. The A14, which is within 9.9 miles, links the east coast ports with the motorway network including the M1, M6 and M11.
The properties are available on new full repairing and insuring leases. Units can be taken individually or in combination. Please contact the agents for further information.