- Steel frame with metal clad elevations and roof
- 7.2m eaves height
- 2 ground level loading doors
- Mezzanine storage/office/ancillary which could be adapted to suit
- Two-storey offices with double glazed elevations and modern finishes
- Ceiling mounted heating and cooling systems
- Kitchen, WC and shower facilities
- Passenger lift
- Secure fenced loading area
- Large dedicated car park
Warehouse/Industrial Property - To LetSpecification
The property is located on Swift Valley, which is the largest employment area in Rugby. Major occupiers include Coates, Britvic, H&L, and DHL. The estate is popular due to its excellent access to J1/M6 which in turn provides access to the UK's motorway network including M1, M40, M45 and A14. Rugby railway station is on the West Coast mainline, with Euston being 54 minutes and Birmingham 39 minutes away.
Flexible lease terms are available on application. Contact the agent for further information.