- Steel frame construction with a mix of brick and metal clad elevations
- Metal clad roof with inset roof lights
- Two ground level loading doors
- Concrete floor
- LED warehouse lighting
- Two-storey offices that are generally carpeted, have suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, and double glazed windows
- Reception, WC and kitchen areas
- Heating via gas powered blowers in the warehouse and perimeter radiators in the offices
- Additional mezzanine office and storage which could be adapted or removed to suit
- Self-contained site with dedicated car parking area
High Specification Modern Detached Warehouse/Industrial Unit - Rare Freehold OpportunitySpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1 via the new link road, and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. Sopwith Way is part of Drayton Fields Industrial Estate, regarded as one of the best employment areas in Daventry and located to the north of the town centre.
The property is available For Sale at a guide price of £1,100,000. The vendor has also occupied the neighbouring building comprising 17,950 sq ft, which could be rented in addition.