- Modern, courtyard development
- Brick built, self-contained offices over ground and first floors
- Open plan and individual offices/meeting rooms
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Heating/cooling via ceiling mounted units
- Concrete floors with perimeter trunking/cabling
- Kitchenette facilities
- Double glazed windows providing good natural light
- Male, female and disabled WC facilities
- Dedicated on site car parking
Modern, self contained officesSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton and has good access to Junctions 16 and 18 of the M1, plus the A45, M40 and A5 trunk roads. Heartlands employment area is probably regarded as the best in Daventry and is situated approximately 1 mile to the north of the town centre. Cottesbrooke Park is located off Newnham Drive, which is in turn accessed from the A361 Drayton Way.
No. 4 is available to let or for sale with vacant possession. No. 5 is currently rented out and could be purchased as an investment, or for future growth potential. The buildings have been linked in the past.