- Mid terrace unit on popular modern development
- Steel frame with metal clad elevations and roof
- Access through either property via 2 electric loading doors
- Concrete floor with 37.5 kN m2 floor loading
- Minimum eaves height 6.5m
- First floor suitable for office fit out or alternative use
- Fitted kitchen and WC facilities
- Secure and well lit estate
- Communal estate CCTV
- Forecourt car parking/loading access
High Quality Terraced Warehouse/Industrial Unit On New DevelopmentSpecification
Milton Keynes has proved one of the fastest growing 'new towns' in the UK, being ideally situated at the centre of the motorway network, 50 miles north of London and 55 miles south east of Birmingham. The industrial estate is located just off Watling Street in North Bletchley, adjacent to the A5. The location provides good access to Milton Keynes centre and J14/M1. The estate is popular with trade counter operators including Screwfix, Travis Perkins and Tile Giant.
The property is available as a whole, on an assignment of the existing lease expiring 1 March 2028, with a tenant break option 2 March 2024. Alternatively a sub lease or a new lease could be offered on either the whole, or each individual unit by negotiation.