- Existing business trading normally and unaffected
- Steel frame construction with metal clad elevations and roof
- High bay LED lighting
- Approx 6m eaves height
- 3 dock level and 1 ground level loading doors
- Existing mezzanine storage which can be removed or adapted to suit
- Brick built office building with a pitched tiled roof
- Offices are generally carpeted, have suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, and double glazed windows providing good natural light
- Large reception area plus various staff break out areas, kitchenette and WC facilities
- Large yard area and generous dedicated car parking for staff and visitors
Detached warehouse/industrial unit with high quality officesSpecification
Milton Keynes has proved one of the fastest growing 'new towns' in the UK, being ideally situated at the centre of the motorway network, 50 miles north of London and 55 miles south east of Birmingham. Tilbrook Industrial Estate is one of the town's most popular employment estates. Surrounding occupiers include Pitacs Ltd, Red Bull Racing and Yamaha Music Europe. The subject property is situated off Bradbourne Drive, the estate's principal spine road which itself is accessed off Bletcham Way at the northern end of the estate and Brickhill Street to the south.
The property is available by way of assignment of the existing lease. Alternatively new lease terms could be agreed by negotiation.