- Semi-detached rural barn conversion
- Modern kitchenette
- Mezzanine area for additional storage
- New UPVC doors and windows
- Ample car parking
- VoIP and broadband systems in place
- Excellent security including gated entrance
- 2 WC's
- Heating by way of wet radiators
- Oil fired boiler
Modern Office Barn ConversionSpecification
The property is located within a private residence at the end of Mill Lane on the outskirts of Little Houghton. Surrounding occupiers include Wardle & Keach and Billing Aquadrome. The property is well positioned close the the A428 Bedford Road which provides access to the A45 dual carriageway and M1 and A14. Northampton railway station is 5 miles west in the town centre.
The property is available on a new FRI lease at a quoting rental of £12,750 per annum. The rent is exclusive of utilities, business rates and VAT.