- Steel frame with brick and metal clad elevations
- 3 full height loading doors
- Warehouse lighting and gas fired warm air heaters
- Mix of open plan and partitioned offices to be refurbished including new carpets and redecoration throughout
- Reception and meeting room areas
- Kitchen and WC facilities
- Large secure fenced yard area with external and canopy storage areas
- Generous forecourt car parking
- Refurbishment package can be agreed to suit
Detached Warehouse/Industrial Unit with Large Fenced Yard and External StoresSpecification
Rugby is a rapidly expanding town situated in the centre of the UK's motorway network, with easy access to the M1 and M6, as well as the A5 and A14. Cottage Leap is located just off Butlers Leap which is an established industrial/employment location approximately 1 mile north of the town centre. J1 of the M6 is approximately 2 miles away, via the A426 Leicester Road.
New lease terms are available for a term to be agreed at a guide rent of £56,500 per annum.