- Brick built with steel clad roof
- Double glazed windows
- Good sized reception area
- Mix of open plan and cellular offices
- Carpeted throughout
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Kitchen, WC and shower facilities
- Dedicated on site car parking
- Pleasant surrounding landscaping
Self-Contained Office Building with Dedicated Car ParkSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1, via the new link road and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. James Watt Close is part of Drayton Fields employment area, which is regarded as one of the best employment estates in Daventry, located to the northern side of the town centre.
The property is available to let at a guide rent of £19,800 per annum.