- Steel frame construction with lower brick/blockwork with metal clad elevations and concrete floor.
- The roof is part asbestos cement and part metal cladding with inset roof lights.
- Fluorescent warehouse lighting.
- 2 loading doors at the front and rear of the building.
- Brick built offices at the front of the property with double glazed windows, finished with carpets, plastered ceilings, fitted window blinds and fluorescent strip lighting.
- Mix of open plan and individual offices.
- Central heating and air conditioning units.
- Large reception area with wooden flooring and full height glazing.
- Kitchen and WC facilities.
- Externally there is a decent sized yard that wraps around the side and rear of the premises, and forecourt car parking at the front.
Detached Warehouse/Industrial Unit With Rear Fenced YardSpecification
Daventry is located approximately 12 miles west of the county town of Northampton. It has good access to J16/M1, via the new link road and also J18/M1, as well as the M45 and M40 motorways, plus the A5 trunk road. The High March estate is conveniently located just off the main A45 into Daventry and approximately 1 mile south east of the town centre, and contains a mixture of warehouse, industrial and office occupiers.
The property is available for sale, for offers in the region of £1,300,000.