Drake Commercial are delighted to confirm that construction of the final remaining unit at J1 Rugby has been completed. Developers Hamdon Gate have delivered a new speculative 158,436 sq ft, high specification warehouse that is now available for immediate occupation.
This follows on from pre let deals agreed by Drake Commercial with Automotive Insulations (63,000 sq ft) and Kelway UK (100,000 sq ft) on the same scheme.
J1, Rugby is located within the UK’s industrial and warehousing heartland and is the last available unit at the highly successful J1 Rugby scheme. The scheme is situated adjacent to Junction 1 of the M6 motorway and close to the M1/M6/A14 which provides excellent communication to the south, north and eastern seaports.The site is approximately 5 miles from Daventry International Rail Freight Terminal (DIRFT) and 2 miles from Rugby rail station, which provides direct routes into London Euston.
The unit benefits from the following Grade A specification and enhanced features:
• 12.5 metre clear height warehouse • 50 m yard depth
• 18 dock level loading doors • 2 level access doors
• 36 HGV parking spaces • 155 dedicated car parking spaces
• “A” rated EPC • 50kN/m2 warehouse floor loading
• Raised access floors to offices • BREEAM – “Very Good”
• 24/7 operation • entire site fencing
• feature reception • comfort cooling
• gatehouse • separate security controlled staff entrance
• fully functional welfare facilities including warehouse WC, canteen and locker room.
For further information, or to register your interest, contact Tony Drake or Nicholas Roberts on 01604 620616.