Despite the unprecedented events of the past few weeks, which have been difficult for everyone,
we have continued to generate and respond to enquires across the commercial property sector.
Whilst the market has been undeniably difficult, particularly with the obvious constraints imposed on all businesses, we have been working hard and are pleased to report that there are still enquiries out there and that there has been activity in the market. Since the initial government measures were put in place:
- We have put just over 200,000 sq ft of commercial business space under offer.
- We have exchanged or completed on close to 100,000 sq ft of commercial business space.
These numbers are down from normal trading conditions but there is still activity and it is important that active enquiries and opportunities are not missed.
A few highlights from the above include:
- Completion of a 30,000 sq ft freehold acquisition on behalf of clients Lok N Store.
- Terms agreed and under offer on a 50,000 sq ft leasehold acquisition on Daventry for a confidential occupier client.
- Completion of a 10,000 sq ft letting to Barnardo’s, to assist their continued online charity store operations.
- Terms out on a 42,000 sq ft unit along the M1 corridor on behalf of investor clients.
We are still proactively looking to assist our clients and meet market demands. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss your property requirements or asset management strategies.