Quartzelec have recently taken occupation of a new bespoke facility on Central Park, Rugby. The building, which totals in excess of 100,000 sq ft and stands on a site of 6 acres, accommodates a manufacturing and headquarters office facility for the Rugby based company who relocated from older premises elsewhere in the town. The development was completed by ProLogis who worked closely with Quartzelec in developing this facility which was purpose built specifically to Quartzelec’s requirement. Quartzelec are a world leading electrical engineering service provider and employ 180 staff in Rugby. Drake Commercial advised ProLogis throughout the development.
Recent news articles
- Drake Commercial sell town centre office building to NHS
- Radical Overhaul of Planning Use Classes Order
- Drake Commercial Complete Letting of Distribution Facility to Trans Global Freight Management
- Stepnell Developments Completes Pre-Let at Ogee Business Park, Wellingborough
- Drake Commercial complete a further investment transaction in Northampton