Quartzelec have recently taken occupation of a new bespoke facility on Central Park, Rugby. The building, which totals in excess of 100,000 sq ft and stands on a site of 6 acres, accommodates a manufacturing and headquarters office facility for the Rugby based company who relocated from older premises elsewhere in the town. The development was completed by ProLogis who worked closely with Quartzelec in developing this facility which was purpose built specifically to Quartzelec’s requirement. Quartzelec are a world leading electrical engineering service provider and employ 180 staff in Rugby. Drake Commercial advised ProLogis throughout the development.
Recent news articles
- Steels up at Europark 44, Rugby
- Drake Commercial instructed to sell industrial investment on Lodge Farm, Northampton
- Planning Granted for New Development in Daventry.
- Drake Commercial instructed to market office investment at Prospect Court, Blisworth
- Construction set to commence on Europark 44, Rugby